Well I tried to post this morning but the video that made the post wouldn't upload so I didn't :-/
But today was the first day of the tournements and I am proud to say that Fountain of Hope is completely dominating!! Both the netball and soccer teams won the first two rounds. By a whole bunch I might add. This morning was very stressful because we were supposed to be measuring the kids to make sure they weren't too big and as we were working our way through the 3rd team we realized that some of the players had been hired to play for those schools or didn't even go to school. As a result, something that should have taken only about an hour and a half took 3 hours instead. All the players for each school got a shirt for keeps. (I'd post pictures but my camera battery died because I forgot to charge it and Megan's memory card doesn't fit my computer). But overall it was a very good day and hopefully tomorrow will be just as good!
Hey girls! hope you had a good nights rest and are ready for your first church service in Africa. We are having a service at our reunion too. Should be lots of fun. Hope today is a day of rest for you. Sounds like your week has been busy. Our Whiteneck family is going to get an update on you today during our service. You will have lots more people praying for you then! Are we still on for a Skype date at 9 p.m.? My end is working, hope yours will. Love, Mom Whiteneck
ReplyDelete