But before we were able to hand any out it rained. Hard. Like torrential downpour. I felt like I was back home! It was so loud on the roof that we literally had to yell at each other to be heard. To say the least, class stopped temporarily.
Since it rained so much, we all decided to ditch the shoes and go barefoot like most of the kids. Our feet were definitely nasty after a day of walking in the mud.
I see you've jumped in with both feet!
ReplyDeletewhen you told me each child had a walmart bag with gifts in it, I was thinking plastic bags not the cloth ones, impressive! So did the mud stains come out? Did Paul and Pam go with you and did they wade in the mud with the rest of young folks? I'm bettin not!
ReplyDeleteMom Whiteneck
P.S. it was so good to Skype with you today and see your pretty faces. Can't wait until Sunday!!
Hello Megan and Cassie--
ReplyDeleteWe are following your blog and wish we were with you! Many of the things look familar to us that we saw in 2009.
The Fountain of Hope School has grown since we were there. Blessings to you as you have many new experiences and share the love of Jesus!
Give our greeting to Paul & Pam and also to Betty & Abdu. Give Moses a hug for us.
Our love and prayers, Leon and Karen Neufeld