Today was spent being, well... lazy! We slpet in until about 8 because we had such a late night last night after taking the team to the airport. We helped do laundry this morning!! It was hard work but really fun! We help do all of the sheets then did some of our own clothes. Neither of us ate breakfast. We just spent the rest of the morning catching up in journals and organizing and uploading pictures. Pam took Paul out for the afternoon, forcing him to relax for a day :) They went on a picnick with Raoul and Serah (from The Caring Place.) While they were gone Megan and I caught up on our sleep. It felt soo good. I think we slept for about 3 hours. It was definitely needed. When they got back, Grace and Serah cooked some fried chicken and potatoes and we all sat down to eat some awesome food and have a good talk. That's pretty much all we've done today. Good Day!
Thanks for the updates girls! I am so glad that the NW Pacific team and you meshed so well. That was a GOD THING!!! I'm also glad you got a day off to rest and relax. Can't wait to hear what you do now that you are alone with Paul and Pam and waiting on our arrival. Preparation for another great time with your homies I bet! :D
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers, Mom W.