"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here am I, Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Immediate prayer request
RIGHT NOW, please pray for Paul and Abdu as they go to take care of a legal situation regarding Abe, our driver, and Don Neufeld. They left for Kampala this morning to get drilling supplies and on the way back, Abe was pulled over by the Police for speeding. They are requiring a hefty fine to be paid or they will keep Abe in jail. Don is stranded there until Paul and Abdu arrive. They are taking along an attorney. Paul says Abe was not speeding enough to warrant this, but they are taking advantage of him because he had a white man along and they cannot pay the fine, or it will continue to happen. Please pray that they will be able to rescue Abe and Don without any problems. As soon as we know how this is resolved, we will post again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! This is stuff you read about on the news! We will be praying that everything goes smooth for the release of these "criminals" (lol) God is still in control even when we aren't. Keep us posted and let us know when they get released.
ReplyDeleteAlso, when you guys post can you sign your names so we know who is posting?
Praying it all goes well. We so take our everyday lives for granted in the States. I really enjoy reading of your adventures and can't wait to hear more when you return. The blessings you are giving and receiving are gifts only God could bestow.
ReplyDeleteMichell Eischen
Sorry Misti, we cannot sign our names....its from everyone! I'm surprised you don't recognize my writing style...you have before. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI did recogninze it!!!
ReplyDeleteMichell
Michell, you are so smart! Intelligent, too! Or are you experienced? (In Uganda,Smart means you look really sharp)
ReplyDeleteOK, PAT I recognized most of it (lol). It would be nice to know who is actually doing the writing. I will assume it is you expressing for everyone unless it says otherwise. Glad everyone is safe and sound. Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteLove you all.
Misti