Friday, February 6, 2009

Answer to prayer, shared by Jodi, Thursday, Feb 5th

Satan has been working over time in my mind and body the last couple of days. I've had to rebuke thoughts of fear about the trip and for the last 2 days I have had a severe headache that just wants to hang on for dear life. Along with that I can't seem to shut my mind down at night. I woke up at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday morning and 1:00 a.m. Wednesday morning and could not go back to sleep. I just laid there and thought and prayed until it was time to get up. Last night I felt so bad that I just took a Tylenol PM and went to bed at 7:00. I finally got some good rest and am feeling better today. PTL! Today when I read my devotional I get through email the scripture was from Isaiah 42:16. It was just what I needed to hear. "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths… I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Amazing how God knows just what we need, and when we need it. I have also been praying that we put on the Armor of God. I have printed a copy of it for each person to take along with them to read and pray while we are gone. I feel like it is going to be very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment