Friday, February 13, 2009

Communications

Good morning! We have limited access to our communication tools. Our internet service has limited capacity and we haven't found the right time of day to access the Magic Jack number as it cuts in and out. Those with Yahoo and Hotmail accounts have been able to access e-mails. Pioneer service has not yet been available. We are receiving the comments people post to the Blog. Thank you! We are reading those aloud to everyone after our morning devotions. They mean a lot to us.

1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys, but I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. In "What Happens When Women Walk In Faith" Bible study, we talked about how God chose just the right people for the first trip and the attributes that each one of ya'll have to minister and offer in Uganda. My prayers are with ya'll. I have been reflecting on how each one of you has been such a blessing in my life and praying that the opportunities to touch someone's life there will be great. How Great Is Our God!

    Jodi,
    Hope I posted this where I was supposed to and it is not too long :). Anyway, I am not a pro at blogging YET!! I am in constant daily prayer for you minute by minute!

    LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU,
    GLENNA

    ReplyDelete