Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Electrical outage

We were without electricity for several hours today and are having a slow internet connection. Will post more later.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your day. Without electricity I would imagine no power tools and lots of stories to tell. I haven't heard much about what Lisa is doing. I look so forward to every posting. Looking forward to your return. I miss everyone. God is working here at home as well as Uganda. Had a very wonderful Sunday evening discussion meeting. More later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power tools kept going because we purchased a generator before we came. The welder came to a stand still. You don't ever hear about Lisa because she's not really here. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, HA, I know better than that! She usually is a hard worker. I didn't get to talk to her as much as Jodi. Can you tell I miss my girls?

    Keep the information coming. I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete