1. What made you decide to go to Uganda in February?
The minute my sister told me she was going to Uganda my first thought was...I sure wish I could go. The next thing she said was, you're the first person I thought of to go with me. So with a lot of prayer and doors opened, I said yes to God!!!!
2. What do you plan on doing while you are in Uganda?
My first plan in Uganda is very simple, SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD!!! and maybe learn more about God myself. and 2nd to spend time building friendships, and getting to learn how they live. I would really like to help them with whatever is needed. There are many things we could do but Im afraid we wont even make a dent.
3. Is there something about the trip that you are apprehensive about that you would like us to pray for?
My prayer would be for our safety traveling and safety while we are there, I have a husband and 14 year old son that I'm leaving at home. Maybe my prayer should be for there survival without me for 2 weeks!! Ha.
4. What excites you the most about the Uganda trip?
The most exciting thing to me would be meeting the people. Learning new things, and seeing the beautiful country. Wow what a place to see! My thanks to all who have said will keep us in there prayers while we are gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment