1. What made you decide to go to Uganda in February?
I had the privilege of spending a few days last summer and this summer with the Hunters and their friends from Uganda, Jimmie, Abdu and Robert. Through these visits and communications I am intrigued and amazed at what God is doing in Uganda. They are very special friends and I want to see and be a part of what I have heard and read about.
2. What do you plan on doing while you are in Uganda?
Plans - what plans? Anything God has for me to do.
3. Is there something about the trip that you are apprehensive about that you would like us to pray for?
I do not have anything that I am apprehensive about but of course we need prayer
4. What excites you the most about the Uganda trip? See #1
No comments:
Post a Comment