1. What made you decide to go to Uganda in February?
When asked to go,I started to ask God why I should go? Then I decided to ask God why I shouldn't . God did not tell me no.
2.What do you plan on doing while you are in Uganda?
We plan to build desks and maybe build a water tower, work with the local people and talk with them abought God .I think it will be different then we think.
3. Is there something about the trip that you are apprehensive about that you would like us to pray for?
It will be the first time out side of north america. There is always fear of the unkown.
4. What excites you the most about the Uganda trip?
How God will change me and how we can find new ways to bring glory to God by learning to know people from another part of the world.
We trust God will guide and bless you on this mission trip.
ReplyDelete