Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yesterday


So yesterday morning, before we left Megan and I got to meet Moses. He was pretty shy at first but once we asked him about his car, he came right out to play. He's 3 years old and can speak 2 languages pretty fluently. Rather intimidating I must say. Any ways, I pulled out my camera and took a picture of him and he promptly came over, took my camera right out of my hands, put the strap around his wrist, and started taking some pictures. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Good morning girls. The children and people of Uganda can really capture your heart. It is so awesome to watch God work. I CANT'T WAIT TO JOIN YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Moses...hasn't changed a bit...wrapping the girls around his finger. He has a gift! Thank you for sharing. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....how cute is he! Great pics! Good thing your noses were clean huh?!

    Love you, Mom Whiteneck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Megan didn't waist any time going for Hannah! Sarah is such a sweetie too and Moses definitely is a lady's man. I love them all so much. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get to join in on all the fun! I'm so excited... Love you Guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you all too!! Can't wait for you all to join us as well!! Jodi :( I'm sorry you can't... Maybe next time though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you ladies are having a great time so far!

    ReplyDelete