"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here am I, Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
We made it!
Good morning everybody! It is currently 7:06 AM here in Jinja! We arrived around 11:30ish last night (that could be wrong, I'm just making a guess!) Megan and I fell asleep as we left Kampala so we didn't keep track of time! We got woken this morning by a rooster crowing. Loudly. We were told last night that there wasn't any running water in the house but found out this morning that it's back on! Yay we can finally shower!! We'll post later today maybe but we just wanted to let everyone know that we made it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea!!! PTL for answered prayers!!! I'm laughing that you were woken up by a rooster. That is exactly what woke your Dad and I up every morning in Kauai. Hope your first day in Uganda is a blessed one. Tell Paul and Pam thank you for us. Glad to hear the water is on now too! You've got to be smellin by now! Ha!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom Whiteneck
We were so very thankful that Pam notified us when Paul had picked you up. You had many prayer warriors praying for your safety while you traveled. Can't wait to hear what exciting things God will reveal to you today! Love you, miss you, and can't wait to join you! Pat
ReplyDelete