I, too, fell in love with the widows on our first trip there. What amazing stories they have and their love and trust for the Lord! We, too, eagerly await each post. The medical stories are so uplifting and amazing also. God bless you for your ministry. Thanks so much for sharing with us in your posts and pictures! We're praying for you--Love, Leon and Karen
Wow! I have been transported back to Uganda again just as Melvena has said. I am so impressed with what your team is doing and how different your experience is from all of the others. It is a blessing to me to be able to know that God's plans are not our plans and His ways are not our ways. It shows with each team and yours is no exception. My heart goes out to Lizette and Jeffrey and am praying that God will help bring this baby into the world for them to love and teach about Jesus. Blessings to all of you and continue keeping us informed back at home. Tell Warren he brought me to tears also as I read about his sharing with the widows. Warren is just a great big teady bear at heart and now he has proved it to the Ugandan widows! Yea Warren! Lots of love and prayers from Debbie Whiteneck
I, too, fell in love with the widows on our first trip there. What amazing stories they have and their love and trust for the Lord!
ReplyDeleteWe, too, eagerly await each post. The medical stories are so uplifting and amazing also. God bless you for your ministry. Thanks so much for sharing with us in your posts and pictures! We're praying for you--Love, Leon and Karen
Wow! I have been transported back to Uganda again just as Melvena has said. I am so impressed with what your team is doing and how different your experience is from all of the others. It is a blessing to me to be able to know that God's plans are not our plans and His ways are not our ways. It shows with each team and yours is no exception. My heart goes out to Lizette and Jeffrey and am praying that God will help bring this baby into the world for them to love and teach about Jesus. Blessings to all of you and continue keeping us informed back at home. Tell Warren he brought me to tears also as I read about his sharing with the widows. Warren is just a great big teady bear at heart and now he has proved it to the Ugandan widows! Yea Warren!
ReplyDeleteLots of love and prayers from Debbie Whiteneck