
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here am I, Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Teaming Up with Power House
There was a special presentation done in Power House Sunday, January 17th. The Power House kids raised money to buy mosquito nets for the people in Uganda. The kids presented some nets to the team to take with them when they go to Uganda in two weeks. The next team of young ladies were going to take them in July, but after consideration decided that more lives could be saved the sooner the nets were delivered, so they are sending them with us. Don and Justin told the kids a little bit about what we are going to do when we are there.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 2.
ReplyDeleteYou should be sitting in the OKC airport about now. I am praying you will all rest well on your flights, you will make all your connections, and you will be in great shape when you arrive in Jinja.
Dianna